This is the web site of Sainofy InfoSystems
Our postal address is
1st Floor, Ranjan Market
Rewa Road, Bhagwanpur
Muzaffarpur (842001), Bihar
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
or you can reach us by telephone at +91-9471883237
Who We Are
Purpose of Software
Sainofy SchoolSOFT is designed for educational institutes, schools, parents, children, and employee of institutes to provide a seamless platform that covers various aspects of a student’s learning cycle. This privacy statement covers the data processed within our portal , Mobile Apps and applications and how we process information about our customers. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Sainofy InfoSystems, 1st Floor, Ranjan Market, Rewa Road, Bhagwanpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar 842001, IN.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Bihar, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website, Mobile Apps.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to schoolsoft.sainofy.com, accessible from https://schoolsoft.sainofy.com/
- You means any educational intitute, school or individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Disclosure or Resale of information to third parties
Sainofy InfoSystems doesn’t lease, loan, trade, rent or sell any kind of personal information assembled at our website, including download requests, email lists and contact forms.
Information on this site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. It may be subject to updates or changes without any particular notice. The site doesn’t include any offer to contract. Imperium Technology Solutions makes no representations of any kind about other sites that you may enter through this one.
When you visit a non-ITS website, understand that it’s independent from Imperium Technology Solutions and that ITS has no control over the content of that site. Moreover, a link to non-ITS site doesn’t mean that Sainofy InfoSystems. Ltd accepts or endorses any obligation for the products, content, use and services made available via such site.
Without regulating the abovementioned, Imperium Technology Solutions will not be responsible to you or your company for any special, consequential, incidental, or penal damages or loss or accredited revenues or royalties that arises from this contract or any services or goods offered, whether for breaking up the contract or any commitment arising so or then, whether obligation is declared in contract and regardless of whether ITS have been suggested of the probability of such damage or loss. Each party hereby surrenders the claims that these eliminations dispossess such party of a suitable remedy.
You allow that third party service and product service providers may promote their services and goods on Imperium Technology Solutions website. ITS forms alliances or partnerships with few of these sellers from time to time for facilitating the setting up of these services and goods to you. Nonetheless, you recognize and decide that at no point of time is ITS making any warranty or representation about the services or products of any third party, nor will Imperium Technology Solutions be accountable to you or a third party for the claims arising in or from contacts with such third party services and products. Hereby you deny and waive the claims and rights you may possibly have against Imperium Technology Solutions with regards to the third party services and goods, to the full extent legalized by act.
Like most website operators, Sainofy collects non-personally-identifying
information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make
available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring
site, and the date and time of each visitors request. Sainofy purpose in
collecting non-personally identifying information is to better
understand how Sainofy visitors use its website.
Sainofy also collects potentially personally personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol addresses. Sainofy does not use such information to identify its visitors, however and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of personally-Identifying information
Sainofy collects the following types of personal information: names and e-mail addresses, phone and facsimile numbers, billing information, and complaints and inquiry information. The amount and type of information that Sainofy gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who use our support to provide a username, email address and password o the site when . In each case, Sainofy collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Sainofy. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
How your personal information may be shared
In order to process orders, Sainofy will transfer information securely to a payment gateway. Sainofy never sells or rents personal information.
We will also release personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or
regulation, or is
requested by an agency for governmental investigative purposes
or governmental proceedings;
- Where our records indicate a company may be engaged in fraudulent
activity or other
deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be
made aware of; or
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Computer Tracking and Cookies
Our web site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal
information not entered by its visitors. Our site logs do generate
certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of
hits and visits to our site. This information is used for internal
purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the
public and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics
contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.